- •Founded in 1914, the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce is the largest chamber serving Canton/Stark County, Ohio.
- •The Chamber has nearly 1,600 members throughout Stark County, representing businesses of all sizes and industries.
- •The mission of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce is to serve our Members through partnership, programs, services and events to advance the economic growth of Canton and the Stark County region.
- •We will achieve these goals through economic, community and workforce development efforts, legislative advocacy, membership education and networking opportunities, tourism, regional‐minded collaboration and downtown center city development.
- •Business, networking, education and safety events, combined with our four, downtown community festivals, engage more than 30,000 attendees annually.
- •The Chamber is overseen by president & CEO Dennis P. Saunier, together with his executive management team, staff, and board of directors, plus hundreds of community volunteers.
For more detailed information:
|Download the Chamber’s Strategic Plan||Download the Chamber’s Canton Asset Assessment|